Summit Church is hosting another weeklong Christian youth day camp with Eagle Lake Camps this summer! We are anticipating over 60+ campers on the church campus for a fun-filled time!
The Host Family experience is one of the best examples of life-on-life ministry that we have ever been a part of! Sharing meals, attending community groups, and playing with the kids are just a few examples of how we become an adopted family for a week. As our lives intertwine, a personal connection to the church body develops, and both the host families and our staff are blessed by the relationships formed throughout the week.
We are needing host families to host Eagle Lake staff from August 7-14th. The staff will arrive at the church by 8 pm on Saturday, August 7th. We hope each family can host a minimum of 2 people, of the same gender.
What it will look like:
– Your house doesn’t have to be spotless.
– Families who are willing to provide a place of rest and encouragement for staff.
– Sleeping space in bedrooms or finished basements. If possible, no staff sleeping on the floor.
– Housing from Saturday 7th to Saturday morning the 14th.
– Families need to provide dinner on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
– Breakfast daily – staff needs to be onsite by 7 am so something quick, easy, and simple will do.
– Transportation from the church to your home on Saturday night and transportation to church on Sunday morning to attend the 9:30 service.
If you have any questions please reach out to Ashleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to sign up to become a host family please click on this link: eaglelakecamps.com/hostfamily/