Eagle Lake Camp is coming back to Summit Church the week of August 8th-12th. We are need of volunteers in many different capacities!
Eagle Lake Camp is a highly anticipated week of learning about God and having fun for kids in the Durango area. We cannot provide camp without you!!
We need volunteers to help:
– Check-in & check-out: a small-time commitment with a huge impact – you will begin the camp experience for each child!!
– Medical Volunteer: this will be someone who can help care for small scrapes and screen to the eyes! **Only needed on Friday!!**
– Meals: lunch is served daily at noon – time commitment can be anytime between 10:30am-1:00pm.
– Host Family: sharing meals, attending community groups, and playing with kids are a few examples of how our camp counselors can be adopted into a family for a week. This is a week-long commitment.
– Relationship Builder: Eagle Lake will assign you to a camper group where you will get to be a part of the fun of camp. You can participate in activities, large group times, and camper Bible studies!! In this role, you will provide a space that allows campers to get to know the faces they will see every week after camp.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Ashleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel called to volunteer, please click here to sign up