Evelyn Ramey, President of the local unit of United Women in Faith (formerly United Methodist Women), has called a meeting to plan the budget for next year at 1:00 p.m. on December 7, 2022 in Room 204 at Summit Church. A general meeting of the membership is also called to immediately follow the budget meeting at approximately 2:00, also in Room 204. All members, including those in Ruth and Rachel Circles, Crafty Ladies, and at large members are invited to attend these meetings. Visitors may attend but may not vote.
The General meeting will include prayer, devotion, reading of the purpose, vision, and “Living the Vision” of United Women in Faith, discussion and vote on the budget, and on officers for 2023, a question or two about planning for next year, and designation of a program planning committee, light refreshments and fellowship. There will be no program for this meeting.
As we plan for the budget for next year, please keep in mind the purpose and vision of United Women in Faith.
United Women of Faith seeks to connect and nurture women through Christian spiritual formation, leadership development, creative fellowship and education so that they can inspire, influence, and impact local and global communities.
Turning faith, hope and love into action on behalf of women, children and youth around the world.
Living the Vision:
- We provide opportunities and resources to grow spiritually, become more deeply rooted in Christ and put faith into action.
- We are organized for growth, with flexible structures leading to effective witness and action.
- We equip women and girls around the world to be leaders in communities, agencies, workplaces, governments and churches.
- We work for justice through compassionate service and advocacy to change unfair policies and systems.
- We provide educational experiences that lead to personal change in order to transform the world.